Monday, January 9, 2017

Farm Show Field Trip!

Today I have the wonderful opportunity to travel with Mrs. Cambruzzi, Mr. Leisure and Mrs. Hoover with a total of 46 students! It was pretty special to finally see my students and be able to tell them that today was the first day of my student teaching, and that I can see them everyday for the next 15 weeks! We started our day by loading up the bus early in the morning and traveled to the farm show. Once we arrived at the farm show, I walked around with the other teachers. It is such a different feeling to be walking around the farm show with teachers and not students. We talked to other teachers and discussed some things for us to do when I begin teaching in the classroom. We then went to watch our students get their jacket and collect their Keystone Degree's. We sat with all the students and they were all really well behaved. That evening, we then took them to a local hotel. We got to eat pizza with the students, and I think my favorite part of the night was playing minute to win it games and board games with all the students. It let me show my silly side and the students really enjoyed it. Well, I am signing off here, as I have to go make sure the lights are out in my students room!

1 comment: